February 16, 2011

Is there a doctor in the house?

Two posts in the same day - wow! ;)

Made a bunch of calls today. Seems as if most doctors are taking time off for the Canada Games in town here. Managed though to get in to my clinic for Friday to have one of the other docs removed my staples.Booking section thought it best I keep my appointment with my regular doctor in March to follow up with her regarding recent events (and to finally bring Joel in to see her. She's been very supportive of the efforts of my wife and I).

Joel is out with his mom to see their friends for coffee. Poor little guy is getting some gas issues, but nothing too serious. I am really starting to notice the changes in his face. Incredible when I look back on that big night. We may not have realized it at the time, but it was the final page in one chapter (pregnancy), yet the start of a whole new book (parenthood).

Our cat George is meowing his head off in the background - poor thing, I think he is lonely. His brother Tigger was taken into our vet's office for a pet-icure: have matted fur shaven off is back, and our vet (our best friend) also cleaned up his claws, fangs, etc. Considering all that was to be done, Tigger was given some "good drugs" to make him sleepy and easier to work with. The vet called and reported Tigger is slowly waking up and she'll drop him off soon (30 min or so).

No comments:

Post a Comment