February 15, 2011

(My) Home away from home

Had a trip into the hospital today, but to the regular Neurosurgery clinic. The surgeon just wanted to check on how the incision line was holding up; all looked good. I had have an appointment with my family doctor in early March for staple removal,  but the surgeon advises that I best get them out by Friday if I can. Looks like I'll be seeing if any of the other doctors at the clinic can help me. If the removal goes anything like it did 10 years ago or so, it should be no worse then small bug bites (if that at all). Few days after that, I should be able to start putting some water and mild (baby) shampoo on the noggin - can't wait! It was well after 4pm when we got home, so will have some calls to make in the morning.

That was the day essentially.

No comments:

Post a Comment